Sunday 28 July 2013

The Time To Act Is Now

Posted by
The Time To Act Is Now
    When will enough be enough?  I mean REALLY. What gives "randoms" the right to teleport us anytime they want? That could almost be considered kidnap!
     For example, one day I was thieving next to my friend Star and suddenly I was teleported to a strange maze.  I was gone for an entire FIVE minutes.  Stuck in the MOM's maze. Star thought I was kidnapped and worried sick. Who knows, maybe the Black Knights had taken me?  And really a maze? You know what that reminds me of? SAW. What happens if I don't make it to the middle in time? Has anyone really gone down to 0%? I don't wanna die!

     And "randoms" really? No! Molly is clearly targeting ME! Pretty sure she wants me to accidentally rip her "evil" twin's head off one day so she can get a pity date from me. She's obviously hitting on me!  Somebody please tell me what gives randoms the right?!
     Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for helping people in need.  And I do love the rewards they give me for finishing the event.  But everyone’s heard of the phrase, “give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, but teach a man to fish and he’ll be fed for a lifetime.”  Right?
     What if we taught the Freaky Forester to count?  Why not write out some blueprints for the Beekeeper in case his hive ever broke again?  Give Molly a mirror?  We could tell Prison Pete our infinite knowledge of balloon animals and somebody could explain to Dr. Jekyll how to grow herbs and give him a tele-tab to a farm patch.
     My fellow Runescapians, I ask of you to no longer stand idly by as we are forced to kiss frogs or talk to strange pirates and convicts.  We must no longer submit to Lazy Grave Diggers or Evil Cats.  We cannot fear the horrid Sandwich Lady.  When one of our friends is cornered by a random, I say we fight!  Send them back to where they came from.  Send the river trolls, evil chickens, and rock golems back where they came from!  Enough is enough! 
~Loveor War~

This article does not encourage acts of violence.  Do not take anything in this article seriously.  The Sandwich Lady is a nice person..  Somebody hel..! –whacked out by a Baguette-

No comments:

Post a Comment