Monday 15 July 2013

Fan Made Dragon Armor

Posted by
Hey Mr Crow again and this time I've been asked to put up some fan art...Do Models count?

 
and here it is, a white dragon armor set. I made this when I had some spare time , and released this pic on twitter a few weeks ago, later on i'll post a pic of other colors (party hat colors) and move the gloves up a bit in the model. but I wanted to make a set the looks like a dragon
 
Most of this is inspiration from current piece of armor and older holiday event npcs...
the helmet idea came to me from a snow man with a dragon head,
 
the plate idea came to me starring at bandos shoulder pad & arms. the dragon decal on the plate idea is suppose to look like the dragon fire shield (the better anti fire shield?)
 
the gloves I just added some spikes to a normal glove shape (a sphere and a upside pyramid)
 
the leg idea is from the newer 3rd age plate legs.
 
the kite...was kind of random and I just went with what looked right.
 
 
PROGRESS UPDATE
 
took some time to recolor it and smooth some edge's but here it is a red set.
 
 
What I plan on doing with this dragon set is make 7 sets, 6 party hat colors + Black, and then for each set making 11 themes not including default. (so 7 sets with [x] 11 themes = 77 total sets of armor O_O)
The set themes include
Trimmed, Gold Trimmed, Saradomin, Zamorak , Guthix, Armadyl, Zaros, Bandos, Seren, Sliske, &  Godless.
 
 
now if these ever had the chance to make it into OSRS, how should they be release? rewards from Goblin Invasion? from Diageo? and should they be our first level up with you armor all the way to level 70?  
 
and Don't forget to read the OSRS Collage post...

No comments:

Post a Comment